Book your 6D5N trip from 16 to 21 December this year to Seoul, South Korea with Makestar to experience a COMPLETE K-POP tour where you will be able to taste, enjoy and learn about the city that embalms a long history and tradition, where most considered to be the “heart” of K-POP.
The Winter Tour Project features:
1. All schedules accompanied by an English speaking professional tour
2. 5 Nights at a Four-star hotel with breakfast included
3. All-inclusive transportation and admission fee to attractions
4. A total of 8 specialized meals included (4 lunches and 4 dinners)
There are THREE sets to choose from:
SET 1 – SINGLE ROOM
SET 2 – TWIN/DOUBLE ROOM
SET 3 – TRIPLE ROOM
Makestar’s K-Pop Winter Tour Project is available for an exclusive preorder from 8 October to 15 November 2019 and a total of 10 StarMakers, the first 5 participants and 5 participants from a draw will win a BT21 Bluetooth Speaker!
Private Airport Transfer
Meet your driver at ICN Airport.
The driver will hold a sign with your name on it.
The driver will safely drive you to the hotel.
Simple Briefing at Hotel Lobby
Meet our guide/staff at the hotel after check-in and get informed about Tours briefly.
The guide will briefly explain the tour schedule.
You will get advised of any info such as restaurants, and things to do in your area.
FREE & Easy Day
Unpack your luggage and enjoy your free time around the area.
K-Beauty Makeover & Hair Styling
Get your makeover and hairstyling in Korean style.
Photo Shoot in Studio
Pose like K-POP idols at the studio and capture your special moment in photos!
Watch musical “The Man in the Iron Mask”
Watch musical “The Man in the Iron Mask” featuring Sandeul(B1A4), Roh Tae-Hyun(HOTSHOT), Kim Dong Han(JBJ).
Enjoy the musical performance featuring K-pop idols in action.
* The dates of Sandeul, Roh Tae-Hyun, and Kim Dong Han’s appearances differ.
Gyeongbok Royal Palace
A must-see places for first-comer to Korea.
It’s the first and the largest palace constructed in 1395 during the Joseon dynasty.
Changing of the guard ceremony
Watch the guard changing ceremony which is only available twice a day.
N Seoul Tower with Observatory
Korea’s iconic architecture located in the heart of Seoul.
Originally created as a broadcasting tower, the site has now become a beloved cultural space featuring a beautiful observatory and various facilities.
It’s one of the most unique cafe only available in Seoul, Korea.
Have a blast with adorable Raccoon!
It’s Non-verbal Korean Performance show any foreigners can enjoy!
Enter this outrageous kitchen for a performance of acrobatics, comedy, and the percussion of kitchen utensils!
Elysian Ski Resort & Snow Sledding Experience
Elysian Ski Resort is one of the nearest ski resorts from Seoul.
Maximize your winter fun in the resort!
Feel the white snow and capture the unforgettable moment in the snowy fields.
Nami Island with Ferry
It’s a half-moon shaped island attracting many visitors with peaceful scenery all year round.
It’s well known as a shooting place of K-drama<Winter Sonata>.
Take Ferry to get to Nami Island!
Watch K-POP Idols on way to TV Show
See your K-pop idols on the sidelines as they make their way to Music Bank at the KBS building.
* This tour doesn’t include the show ticket.
KBS (Korea Public Broadcasting Station) Field Trip
Experience the history and the present of South Korean broadcasting.
You can see Visual Radio Station, 3D Video Hall, 9 O’clock News Anchor Experience Hall, and Virtual Studio.
BTS Favorite Restaurants
BTS’s favorite restaurant, ‘Yujeong Sikdang’, is where they have frequently visited since they were trainees.
Enjoy your lunch at a restaurant where they have Jeju Pork belly Bibimbap, vegetarian Bibimbap and more.
Statue of Gangnam Style
Take photos with the statue of Gangnam Style located central Gangnam area.
SM COEX Artium
It’s all about SM Entertainment from 1st to 4th floor.
You can buy goods and see SM artists’ costumes from the stages.
JYP Ent’ Building visits & FREE Organic Ice Cream
An organic coffee shop located on the 1st floor of JYP Entertainment’s new building.
Try their organic ice cream which Twice once raved about!
Private Airport Transfer
We will drop you off at the airport safe and sound.
We hope you enjoyed your trip to Korea.
See you next time!
[NOT Included Features]
- Travel insurance (we advise our guests to apply for the insurance individually before the trip)
- Meals on the first and last day of the trip are not included.
- The tour does not include airline tickets. Please purchase airline – tickets individually and arrive at ICN Airport on December 16th. (pick-up time will be checked individually)
- The schedule is subject to change due to local circumstances.
- All schedules will be accompanied by an English speaking professional tour guide.
- This tour is for K-POP fans currently living in the Middle Eastern countries; fans in Korea cannot participate in the project.
- Halal food and/or vegetarian diets will be served for our guests from the Middle Eastern countries.
- If you would like to share the room with your party, please let us know in the note section.
- Please prepare a warm coat for the trip as December in Seoul can get very cold.
- The discount will be deposited to your account after the project ends when more than 30 persons make reservations.
What are you waiting for? Book your winter tour to Seoul, South Korea with Makestar here and experience a complete K-Pop Tour with an English speaking professional tour guide!
This article is sponsored by MakeStar. Check out their website for a variety of projects and you might be interested in becoming a StarMaker!
Like & Follow Us