SkinS Festival: Fall Edition will be starring Giant Pink, winner of hip-hop competition show Unpretty Rapstar 3, Korean-American singer Kevin Woo and Thai-German singer-songwriter Jannine Weigel in collaboration official skincare sponsor, SkinCalories.
Themed “Free your inner character”, SkinS Festival is about the freedom to choose the character you want to be and is the first of its kind to be held in Singapore. The storytelling experiential event is where music is being illustrated in a graphic novel format, and interacting with real life at the festival.
Working together with SkinCalories and their virtual ambassador Magda, the story unveils how music heals Magda and allowed her to explore what character in life she wants to be, since “All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players”.
At SkinS Festival, we see Magda begin her heroes’ journey as she gets inspired by the Kpop / Hip Hop music performed by Giant Pink, Kevin Woo & Jannine Weigel to pursue a career in the music industry.
DETAILS OF EVENT
SkinS Festival: Fall Edition
Date: Saturday, 28 December 2019
Venue: Capitol Theatre
Ticket prices: VIP Package $188 / Standing $128 / Circle Seated $118 / Seated $108
*Prices exclude booking fees.
General tickets can be purchased here while VIP Packages can be purchased here.
Benefits for VIP Package
– Premium ticket in the first 5 rows of the Orchestra
– Meet and greet with artiste
– Personal photo with artiste
– Escorted entry into the theatre
– Custom SkinS Festival VIP Gift Bag designed exclusively for artiste’s VIPs
– Includes artiste themed VIP merchandise items designed created exclusively for package purchasers
– Commemorative VIP laminate
Like & Follow Us